Santa Clara County Social Services
Department of Family & Children's Services
- Chart shows the number of complaints received & their disposition.
- "Substantiated" means that DFCS finds that abuse or neglect exists to the point of petitions sustained.
- "Removals are families where children are removed from the parent and out of home care for reunification services.
* Indicates children Involved in DI/Continuing
** Excluding assessment only referrals
FY 1996 - 1997 Indicated by parenthesis's figure.
- Santa Clara County Child Death Review Team (CDRT) Annual Report
- Cost of Child Abuse in Santa Clara County Infographic
- It's Child Abuse, Not Immigration Policy: A statement by the Greater Bay Area Child Abuse Prevention Councils Coalition
- Reporting Child Abuse
- Mandated Reporter Resources
- Calendar and Meeting Schedule
- Link to SCC Boards and Commissions Page (Find commission schedules, past meeting agendas and minutes here)
- Greater Bay Area - Child Abuse Prevention Council Coalition
- Application for Community Advisory Membership
- Application for Voting Membership/ Commission Appointment
- Child Abuse Prevention Council Fact Sheet
- April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month