To make funding recommendations to the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors for the allocation of the state monies received from AB1733 and Children's Trust Fund (AB 2994). To establish and maintain appropriate procedures as necessary.
Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at SSA, 333 West Julian Street, San Jose, CA 95110. During COVID-19 SIP, meetings have been allowed to re-start by Zoom. They are free and open to the public. Please check the online calendar to confirm location, date and time, as meeting details are subject to change.
Agendas and Minutes:
The Chairperson of the Allocations Committee is appointed by and reports to the Executive Committee of the Council. The appointment happens in July. The chairperson must be free of conflict of interest.
The Chair of the Allocations Committee for FY 2020-21 is Nina Iyengar.
- Additional members of the committee will be selected from voting and community advisory membership of the Council and from the community at large.
- All Committee members will preferably have a knowledge of child abuse issues and programs.
- All Committee members must have sufficient time to read all materials and attend all Committee meetings and workshops.
- Santa Clara County Child Death Review Team (CDRT) Annual Report
- Cost of Child Abuse in Santa Clara County Infographic
- It's Child Abuse, Not Immigration Policy: A statement by the Greater Bay Area Child Abuse Prevention Councils Coalition
- Reporting Child Abuse
- Mandated Reporter Resources
- Calendar and Meeting Schedule
- Link to SCC Boards and Commissions Page (Find commission schedules, past meeting agendas and minutes here)
- Greater Bay Area - Child Abuse Prevention Council Coalition
- Application for Community Advisory Membership
- Application for Voting Membership/ Commission Appointment
- Child Abuse Prevention Council Fact Sheet
- April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month