Did You Know...
- Child abuse prevention costs only a fraction of the millions of dollars currently needed to respond after a child has been abused.
- Santa Clara County receives well over 20,000 reports of child abuse every year.
- Child abuse occurs in every age group, every race, every religion and every economic group. No community is untouched.
Santa Clara County Plan to address Disproportionality in Child Welfare Cases
Recent Studies and Reports
Santa Clara County Child Welfare Services Quarterly Data Summary Reports (in response to System Improvement Plan)
- Santa Clara County Child Death Review Team (CDRT) Annual Report
- Cost of Child Abuse in Santa Clara County Infographic
- It's Child Abuse, Not Immigration Policy: A statement by the Greater Bay Area Child Abuse Prevention Councils Coalition
- Reporting Child Abuse
- Mandated Reporter Resources
- Calendar and Meeting Schedule
- Link to SCC Boards and Commissions Page (Find commission schedules, past meeting agendas and minutes here)
- Greater Bay Area - Child Abuse Prevention Council Coalition
- Application for Community Advisory Membership
- Application for Voting Membership/ Commission Appointment
- Child Abuse Prevention Council Fact Sheet
- April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month