To review and highlight the policies and practices that disproportionately impact marginalized children, youth and families in Santa Clara County and to promote strategies that lead to systematic change.
Disproportionality Committee Meetings are open to the public and are scheduled monthly. During 2019, the committee is meeting in Gilroy. Please check the CAPC online calendar for the next meeting date, time and location.
Contact Chair, Peg Cathcart at [email protected].
Agendas and Minutes:
November 2, 2018 - Understanding Sexual Violence Through a Cultural Lens
- Event Agenda
- Sexual Violence Continuum Infographic
- Presentation: The Intersection of Oppression and Sexual Violence
- Presentation: Toxic Masculinity and Gender Roles
- Santa Clara County Child Death Review Team (CDRT) Annual Report
- Cost of Child Abuse in Santa Clara County Infographic
- It's Child Abuse, Not Immigration Policy: A statement by the Greater Bay Area Child Abuse Prevention Councils Coalition
- Reporting Child Abuse
- Mandated Reporter Resources
- Calendar and Meeting Schedule
- Link to SCC Boards and Commissions Page (Find commission schedules, past meeting agendas and minutes here)
- Greater Bay Area - Child Abuse Prevention Council Coalition
- Application for Community Advisory Membership
- Application for Voting Membership/ Commission Appointment
- Child Abuse Prevention Council Fact Sheet
- April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month