Assists the Chairperson in making decisions, to oversee the administrative affairs of the Council and to provide leadership in maintaining the vision and mission of the Council.
The Executive Committee consists of the Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson for Programs, Vice-Chairperson for Administration, Treasurer, and a designated person from each committee. Members may represent more than one committee.
The Chair of the Executive Committee for FY 2019-20 is Steven Dick, Chairperson of the Child Abuse Prevention Council.
Executive Committee meetings are open to the public and are generally held the 4th Thursday of the month at 8:30 AM. CAPC Committees generally do not meet in August or December. Please check the online CAPC calendar to confirm the next meeting date, time and location.
Agendas and Minutes:
- Santa Clara County Child Death Review Team (CDRT) Annual Report
- Cost of Child Abuse in Santa Clara County Infographic
- It's Child Abuse, Not Immigration Policy: A statement by the Greater Bay Area Child Abuse Prevention Councils Coalition
- Reporting Child Abuse
- Mandated Reporter Resources
- Calendar and Meeting Schedule
- Link to SCC Boards and Commissions Page (Find commission schedules, past meeting agendas and minutes here)
- Greater Bay Area - Child Abuse Prevention Council Coalition
- Application for Community Advisory Membership
- Application for Voting Membership/ Commission Appointment
- Child Abuse Prevention Council Fact Sheet
- April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month