Santa Clara County, California
Perinatal Substance Abuse Protocol
This protocol presupposes that all women of child -- bearing age will have been given information by their health care provider regarding the health effects of alcohol and drugs Including tobacco.
To assist prenatal care providers In screening and assessing a pregnant Woman’s risk for alcohol and/or other drug abuse and determining if referrals for further services are Indicated.
When to Use
- On all new obstetrical patients
- Should be repeated each trimester or periodically, as indicated.
- Santa Clara County Child Death Review Team (CDRT) Annual Report
- Cost of Child Abuse in Santa Clara County Infographic
- It's Child Abuse, Not Immigration Policy: A statement by the Greater Bay Area Child Abuse Prevention Councils Coalition
- Reporting Child Abuse
- Mandated Reporter Resources
- Calendar and Meeting Schedule
- Link to SCC Boards and Commissions Page (Find commission schedules, past meeting agendas and minutes here)
- Greater Bay Area - Child Abuse Prevention Council Coalition
- Application for Community Advisory Membership
- Application for Voting Membership/ Commission Appointment
- Child Abuse Prevention Council Fact Sheet
- April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month