To bring together a variety of nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and individuals to research, develop, and implement a trauma-informed, coordinated school-based approach to preventing and responding to child abuse.
SBA is currently focusing on partnering with middle schools in zip codes reporting the highest incidence of entries into foster care.
The SBA Task Force Chair is Nina Iyengar. Email: [email protected]
SBA Task Force Meetings are open to the public and generally held on the 3rd Monday of every month at the Law Foundation of Silicon Valley, 4 North 2nd Street, Suite 1300, San Jose, CA 95113, 11:30AM. Please check the online CAPC calendar to confirm the date, time and location of the meeting you wish to attend.
Agendas and Minutes:
- Santa Clara County Child Death Review Team (CDRT) Annual Report
- Cost of Child Abuse in Santa Clara County Infographic
- It's Child Abuse, Not Immigration Policy: A statement by the Greater Bay Area Child Abuse Prevention Councils Coalition
- Reporting Child Abuse
- Mandated Reporter Resources
- Calendar and Meeting Schedule
- Link to SCC Boards and Commissions Page (Find commission schedules, past meeting agendas and minutes here)
- Greater Bay Area - Child Abuse Prevention Council Coalition
- Application for Community Advisory Membership
- Application for Voting Membership/ Commission Appointment
- Child Abuse Prevention Council Fact Sheet
- April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month