Child sexual abuse is a silent, violent epidemic. It's so widespread that each of us probably knows someone who has been victimized or who has abused. The Enough Abuse Campaign is building a community movement against child sexual abuse. Educating adults to recognize, prevent, and intervene in abusive situations is the only way that child sexual abuse will end.
Free trainings are available to parents, teachers, or other interested groups. For more information, please contact Jennifer Kelleher Cloyd at [email protected]. To learn more about the Enough Abuse Campaign or to sign up to receive free educational materials, go the Greater Bay Area Child Abuse Prevention Council Coalition website.
- Santa Clara County Child Death Review Team (CDRT) Annual Report
- Cost of Child Abuse in Santa Clara County Infographic
- It's Child Abuse, Not Immigration Policy: A statement by the Greater Bay Area Child Abuse Prevention Councils Coalition
- Reporting Child Abuse
- Mandated Reporter Resources
- Calendar and Meeting Schedule
- Link to SCC Boards and Commissions Page (Find commission schedules, past meeting agendas and minutes here)
- Greater Bay Area - Child Abuse Prevention Council Coalition
- Application for Community Advisory Membership
- Application for Voting Membership/ Commission Appointment
- Child Abuse Prevention Council Fact Sheet
- April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month