To improve cooperation and collaboration between agencies, both public and private, by removing barriers, improving communication or whatever else may appear necessary to ensure that children and their families receive services that fit their needs most appropriately.
To provide the Council with information regarding other commissions, committees, etc., who are engaged in similar activities or working on similar issues to those of the Council.
The current Chair of the ICC Committee is CAPC Treasurer, Andrew Cain.
Meetings are held 10 months of the year, on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at Uplift Family Services, 232 E. Gish Road, San Jose, CA 95112, 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM. No meeting in August or December. Please check the online CAPC calendar to confirm the date, time and location of the meeting you wish to attend.
Agendas and Minutes:
Previous Fiscal Years Meeting Minutes:
- Santa Clara County Child Death Review Team (CDRT) Annual Report
- Cost of Child Abuse in Santa Clara County Infographic
- It's Child Abuse, Not Immigration Policy: A statement by the Greater Bay Area Child Abuse Prevention Councils Coalition
- Reporting Child Abuse
- Mandated Reporter Resources
- Calendar and Meeting Schedule
- Link to SCC Boards and Commissions Page (Find commission schedules, past meeting agendas and minutes here)
- Greater Bay Area - Child Abuse Prevention Council Coalition
- Application for Community Advisory Membership
- Application for Voting Membership/ Commission Appointment
- Child Abuse Prevention Council Fact Sheet
- April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month