Hello CAPC Members! Thank you for your service to the Council and the County of Santa Clara. Here are some links to documents, websites, and people who can help you get and stay up-to-date on Council business.
Member Orientation Documents
When are the Council meetings?
- Click here to see the Council's google calendar.
- Don't forget the annual ALL DAY retreat on January 10, 2020.
Santa Clara County Commissions Rules
All Voting, Community Advisory, and Emeritus Members must file the Form 700 every year!
How do I contact the CAPC's clerk?
- Email Jean Anton at [email protected].
What's the CAPC's annual budget?
- The annual budget is determined on a yearly basis based on funding from the County Trust Fund (CTF), Kid's Plate, and CAPIT. The CAPC's fiscal agent, Social Services Agency, along with the Council's leadership work to create a budget each March that is submitted to the Board of Supervisors for approval.
- The FY 2018/19 budget is approximately 1.2 million. The majority of the budget goes to fund local child abuse prevention programs.
- Learn more about the local programs we fund.
- Learn about CTF Funding.
- Learn about CAPIT funding.
Child Abuse Prevention Council's exist in nearly every California County.
Other Helpful Resources:
- Santa Clara County Child Death Review Team (CDRT) Annual Report
- Cost of Child Abuse in Santa Clara County Infographic
- It's Child Abuse, Not Immigration Policy: A statement by the Greater Bay Area Child Abuse Prevention Councils Coalition
- Reporting Child Abuse
- Mandated Reporter Resources
- Calendar and Meeting Schedule
- Link to SCC Boards and Commissions Page (Find commission schedules, past meeting agendas and minutes here)
- Greater Bay Area - Child Abuse Prevention Council Coalition
- Application for Community Advisory Membership
- Application for Voting Membership/ Commission Appointment
- Child Abuse Prevention Council Fact Sheet
- April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month