The Child Abuse Prevention Council makes funding decisions every three years. The next Request for Proposals (RFP) is tentatively scheduled to be released in Autumn 2020. Funding decisions will likely be made in Winter 2021 for contracts beginning July 1, 2021. Contracts are for one year and are generally renewed for a total of three years.
Would you like to be on the mailing list for notifications about the RFP release date and other Child Abuse Prevention Council funding news? If so, please complete the form below.
If you have questions about the Child Abuse Prevention Council, please contact the Coordinator at [email protected].
Funding Mailing List
- Santa Clara County Child Death Review Team (CDRT) Annual Report
- Cost of Child Abuse in Santa Clara County Infographic
- It's Child Abuse, Not Immigration Policy: A statement by the Greater Bay Area Child Abuse Prevention Councils Coalition
- Reporting Child Abuse
- Mandated Reporter Resources
- Calendar and Meeting Schedule
- Link to SCC Boards and Commissions Page (Find commission schedules, past meeting agendas and minutes here)
- Greater Bay Area - Child Abuse Prevention Council Coalition
- Application for Community Advisory Membership
- Application for Voting Membership/ Commission Appointment
- Child Abuse Prevention Council Fact Sheet
- April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month