The Child Abuse Prevention Council of Santa Clara County, in collaboration with the Social Services Agency, administers the California State Child Abuse Prevention, Intervention, and Treatment (CAPIT) and Santa Clara County Children's Trust Fund (CCTF) funds for Santa Clara County child abuse prevention programs. This year, the Council will provide one million dollars in funding to local child abuse prevention programs.
The RFP for the next funding cycle has now been released. Information is available on BidSync, the County's portal, as Bid #ERFP-SSA-FY21-0105 - Child Abuse Prevention Services. The deadline for submission is February 25, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
Funding Cycle for current contracts: July 1, 2018 - June 30, 2021
- Santa Clara County Child Death Review Team (CDRT) Annual Report
- Cost of Child Abuse in Santa Clara County Infographic
- It's Child Abuse, Not Immigration Policy: A statement by the Greater Bay Area Child Abuse Prevention Councils Coalition
- Reporting Child Abuse
- Mandated Reporter Resources
- Calendar and Meeting Schedule
- Link to SCC Boards and Commissions Page (Find commission schedules, past meeting agendas and minutes here)
- Greater Bay Area - Child Abuse Prevention Council Coalition
- Application for Community Advisory Membership
- Application for Voting Membership/ Commission Appointment
- Child Abuse Prevention Council Fact Sheet
- April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month