Mandated Reporter Training - spring and June dates available via Zoom!
The Santa Clara County Department of Family Children’s Services in partnership with Seneca Family of Agencies provides FREE monthly Mandated Reporter trainings (virtual/in-person) in English or Spanish. Click here for the flyer to see training dates and registration information.
Agencies may also request to host their own, separate training by contacting [email protected] or calling (510) 654-4004 for further information. The Mandated Reporter Training is 3 hours and is available to Santa Clara County Mandated Reporters. CEUs are provided.
The California Department of Social Services (CDSS) and the Office of Child Abuse Prevention (OCAP) also provide free 24/7 self-paced Mandated Reporter training online in English and Spanish here. It provides additional, profession-specific modules as well.
Mandated Reporters should check with their employment agency before registering to ensure trainings satisfy employment requirements.
Check back for information about future trainings and events.
- Santa Clara County Child Death Review Team (CDRT) Annual Report
- Cost of Child Abuse in Santa Clara County Infographic
- It's Child Abuse, Not Immigration Policy: A statement by the Greater Bay Area Child Abuse Prevention Councils Coalition
- Reporting Child Abuse
- Mandated Reporter Resources
- Calendar and Meeting Schedule
- Link to SCC Boards and Commissions Page (Find commission schedules, past meeting agendas and minutes here)
- Greater Bay Area - Child Abuse Prevention Council Coalition
- Application for Community Advisory Membership
- Application for Voting Membership/ Commission Appointment
- Child Abuse Prevention Council Fact Sheet
- April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month